Still using a bank or a broker to send money internationally? There’s now a smarter, cheaper and easier way.
If you send or receive money internationally, TransferWise could save you a lot of money compared to your bank or a broker.
That’s because TransferWise uses the mid-market exchange rate. Other providers – including banks, PayPal and brokers – typically use a big mark-up on this rate, which can cost you a lot of money, since they add that cost to any fees they charge.
- Our transfers are fast, fair and low cost – the fee is typically below 2.5% of the total amount that’s converted plus R$ 7
- You always get the real exchange rate for your money - with no costly mark-up
- You can make transfers straight from TransferWise.com, or from our iOS and Android apps
- You can send money with TransferWise directly to local bank accounts
- You can pay by boleto or bank transfer from Brazil
Ready to sign up? Create your free account by clicking here.
Or read here for more information about making your first transfer.
So whether you need to move money between your own accounts, send money to family or friends or pay bills, TransferWise will save you time and money, and makes the process much easier.
And since we always use the real exchange rate - unlike banks and brokers who hide big costs in the bad exchange rates they use - you’ll know exactly how much you’re going to receive every time.
So, next time you need to send or receive money, remember there's a smart new way to do it.
And why not invite your friends? At TransferWise, we have a nice referral program. Invite your friends and family to send money with us from your account and we’ll give them a free first transfer. And for every 3 of them who make a transfer, we’ll give you a cash reward.