Still using a bank, broker or PayPal to send money internationally from Argentina? Don't get overcharged. TransferWise is the smarter, cheaper way.
Traditional providers are expensive. Not only do they charge large fees, but they also apply a mark-up to the exchange rate. Even if they advertise a small fee or claim it's 'free', you get stung by a bad rate.
TransferWise is different. We always use the mid-market exchange rate, and we show all our costs upfront.
And our account and card let you manage, receive and spend over 70 currencies. It's international banking made easier, for a fraction of the price of a bank.
How TransferWise works:
- Our fee varies by route, but you'll know exactly how much you'll pay upfront. See how much your transfer would cost.
- You always get the real exchange rate. There's no costly mark-up, so you always know exactly how much you'll receive.
- Our transfers are typically faster than a bank's or PayPal's. In fact, over 20% are instant.
- You can make transfers from TransferWise.com, or from our iOS and Android apps.
- You can manage over 40 currencies in your account, and send to over 70 currenices.
We're a safe alternative to the old providers. We're regulated around the world, have 6 million happy customers, and process billions of dollars of our customers' money each month. If you're ready to make your first transfer, create your free account here.
So whether you need to move money between your own accounts, send money to family or friends or pay bills, TransferWise will save you time and money.
- And why not invite your friends? When 3 people that you invite sign up and each makes a transfer, they get a free transfer and you get a cash reward as a thank you for spreading the word. *
Here’s all you need to know about the best credit cards for international students. We cover some of the best options and advice out there.
In our lives without borders series, we share the stories of people whose lives have transcended cultural or geographic borders. To celebrate with Latin...
If you’re looking for the best credit cards for students studying abroad, you should read this. We cover what you need to know to choose the right one for you.
Americans love Mexico. They travel to the large country at their southern border often. It’s one of the to international tourist destinations for traveling...
New Zealand is a dream vacation destination for many of us, whether you want to visit its quirky yet culturally rich cities or seek solitude in the country’s...
Whether you’re an expat already, looking for a second home for family vacations, or want a smart investment, buying real estate in Japan can be a good move....