Our compliance operations team is in the search of a training coordinator to coordinate, develop and improve trainings to ensure the best training quality and to make sure that TransferWise fulfills its regulatory obligations. Your mission is to make sure that every wiser in Compliance would have equal resources for growing their careers and every Wiser in TransferWise would have the required knowledge to protect our customers and company.
To ensure the best training quality in Compliance teams, you will be:
- Designing and developing interactive training programs for the operational teams in compliance
- Selecting appropriate training methods/activities (outsourced or in-house) for a particular purpose and audience (e.g. creating video trainings, mentoring, on the job training, professional development classes, etc.).
- Developing and owning the training budget for compliance teams
- compliance new-joiners onboarding training (KYC Onboarding Training)
- Gathering actionable and constructive feedback and creating a feedback loop between trainees, trainers and team leads
- that need addressing by closely co-operating with Compliance Leads, Compliance Officers and QA Specialist. According to the assessments creating and maintaining the training and development plan for the Compliance team
- Building and developing Training Specialists team in the Compliance department
- Synchronizing compliance trainings across all offices where Compliance teams are based
- Measuring instructional effectiveness and generating evaluation reports with the goal of defining the impact of trainings and training KPIs
- Keeping yourself up-to-date about new training methods and techniques on the market to optimize the effectiveness and time spent on training
- Facilitating trainings when and where needed
- Making sure and tracking that TransferWise fulfills its regulatory obligation with regard to compliance trainings company-wide
- Collecting, updating and maintaining training records in appropriate reports for auditing purposes
- Coordinating, tracking and maintaining all trainings and training records company-wide
A bit about you:
- You uphold best practices and education principles for training
- You have excellent organisational skills
- You excel at managing your own time
- You are highly efficient in your daily routine
- You find it easy to take responsibility in challenging situations
- You're able to work autonomously as well as be a great team-player
- You're punctual, proactive and willing to get things done
- You consider yourself confident in front of crowds
- You have good public speaking and facilitation skills
- You are an excellent problem solver
- You have outstanding communication and cross-team cooperation skills
- You have a proven track-record of taking individual ownership and responsibility
- You're flexible to travel
Expected skills that will be considered a big plus:
- Team Leading and/or Project Management experience
- Previous experience and/or education in training/educational field
- Compliance background
Some of our benefits:
- The salary range for this role is 1800-1900 EUR gross monthly, plus stock options:
- In-house gym plus sports allowance;
- Weekly team lunch and free breakfast;
- Paid sabbatical after 4 years;
- Paid sick leave;
- Pet-friendly office;
- Working in an international company that is constantly growing with new opportunities opening up every day.
NB! Please only apply if you're legally authorised to work in Estonia.
To apply, please send us your CV and cover letter including an essay about: "What are the best practices for organisational training, and why?"
Please be aware that applications without a cover letter won’t be considered.
Some important stuff we would like you to know
To meet our regulatory obligations as a licensed financial services company, TransferWise needs to take background checks on all new hires, which may include Criminal and Credit checks. Please discuss with the Recruiter if you have any concerns regarding this process.
At TransferWise we believe in fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. Therefore, we want to make sure that our recruitment process is accessible to everyone. So if you need any reasonable adjustments – at any point in the process – we’ll do our best to help. Just let us know what you need on your application form or reply with your request to the email we send you after you have applied. You might need a reasonable adjustment if you’ve got a disability. Or maybe you live overseas, and you’d prefer to meet us over Skype.
Please don’t send anything to the adjustments address if you’re a recruiter, or if you’re making a speculative application. We do work with recruiters from time to time – but only through LinkedIn. And we only accept job applications when a position is actually open. So you’re better off just checking the recruitment pages regularly.