We’re looking for a KYC Agent to join our growing team in Tallinn. The role is a unique opportunity to help us deliver our mission "Money without borders" daily to our customers and to help millions more potential customers save money by using TransferWise.
You’ll receive a competitive package including generous stock options and private healthcare amongst other benefits.
- Ensure that our customers will be receive a fast and efficient service;
- Make sure customers, who are using Transferwise, are in line with local regulations;
- Be part of a self-sufficient, autonomous team that drivers for Transferwise values;
- Daily drive for a better and more sufficient product for our customers.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Be the main contact for questions related to customer onboarding and responsible for follow-up with the customer about the verification process;
- Ensure customer on-boarding in a timely manner;
- Work with your colleagues in KYC operational teams to enhance their knowledge of TransferWise’s Customer Due Diligence obligations in different markets;
- Escalating any suspicions and/or concerns to the AML and Fraud teams for review;
- Contribute to creating and improving the onboarding experience for customers that match their expectations as well as that of regulator;
- Review customer identification and other relevant documentation to ensure legitimacy.
A bit about you:
- You'll have very good verbal and written English;
- You’ll be passionate about product and user experience - customers are at the heart of what you do and that empathy drives your decisions;
- You'll be self-motivated and result-driven;
- You'll have ability to multitask and take responsibility during challenging situations;
- You'll have good interpersonal skills as you will be working with lots of people with different backgrounds;
- You'll be customer-focused.
Some extra skills that would be awesome:
- Previous work experience in the financial sector that has given you an understanding of the relevant regulatory landscape;
- Familiarity with reading legal and regulatory documents.
Some of our benefits:
- We're offering a salary of 1270 EUR gross per month for this position plus stock options;
- In-house gym plus sports allowance;
- Weekly team lunch and free breakfast;
- Paid sabbatical after 4 years;
- Paid sick leave;
- Pet-friendly office;
- Working in a international company that is constantly growing with new opportunities opening up every day.
NB! Please only apply if you're legally authorised to work in Estonia.
To apply, please send us your CV and cover letter about what do you think is the biggest problem for customers when it comes to verification.
Please be aware that applications without a cover letter won’t be considered.
Some important stuff we would like you to know
To meet our regulatory obligations as a licensed financial services company, TransferWise needs to take background checks on all new hires, which may include Criminal and Credit checks. Please discuss with the Recruiter if you have any concerns regarding this process.
At TransferWise we believe in fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. Therefore, we want to make sure that our recruitment process is accessible to everyone. So if you need any reasonable adjustments – at any point in the process – we’ll do our best to help. Just let us know what you need on your application form or reply with your request to the email we send you after you have applied. You might need a reasonable adjustment if you’ve got a disability. Or maybe you live overseas, and you’d prefer to meet us over Skype.
Please don’t send anything to the adjustments address if you’re a recruiter, or if you’re making a speculative application. We do work with recruiters from time to time – but only through LinkedIn. And we only accept job applications when a position is actually open. So you’re better off just checking the recruitment pages regularly.