TransferWise's Customer Support team in Budapest continues to grow and has reached a point where some additional Lead power and experience is needed to support the team.
The Customer Support Team Lead is a strong leader with a mindset that allows them to build strong teams and processes that put our customers first, while providing continuous feedback from customers to various product teams.
What you’ll get to do:
- Develop and build strong teams
- Help your team members find their path in TransferWise and set them up for success
- Help set and report against monthly and quarterly performance targets, communicate key insights and obstacles to the teams and the broader company
- Work closely with other Customer Support teams across the world, and the TransferWise product teams to identify ways to improve customer support experience while reducing customer contacts through product changes
- Increase quality, effectiveness and efficiency within Customer Support as well as collaboration and communication between functions and teams
- Help your team focus on why they’re doing what they’re doing, and make sure they can see how their work helps to bring us closer to our mission
- Build the team’s culture by living our values on a daily basis.
What we’re looking for:
- Leading experience in Customer Service, or customer-facing Operations team
- Passion for customer experience, technology, leading people and teams
- Ability to multi-task and take responsibility in challenging situations as well as ability to manage, delegate and oversee cross-team projects
- Ability to dive into numbers to support process improvements, prioritization and forecasting
- Proven track record of taking individual ownership and responsibilities beyond your main daily duties as well as being a great team-player
- Great cross team communication and listening skills
We provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Global exposure - you’ll have the chance to work closely with colleagues from all over the world (we have 10+ offices all around the world)
- Modern office environment - in addition to the usual free coffee, breakfast and cozy chill-out areas, you can also bring your 4-legged best friend
- Additional paid health days
- Once a year all company event
- Opportunity to work from home based on team agreement
- Competitive salary
- See more here
In your cover letter please cover the following topics:
- Why do you want to join TransferWise?
- What makes you the best candidate for the role?
- How do you imagine the role and what in your past experience has best prepared you for this?
- Are you an awesome people lead or a data-driven operational person, and why?
- Provide a few examples of where you have led the implementation of a project, process change, or an initiative.
- Do you have any feedback about TransferWise web service or app?
- Tell us a cool story about you :)
A few tips: Try to be specific in your motivational letter. If you have projects you’ve led or things you’re proud of, explain the what, how and why. Bring examples. This is your chance to introduce yourself to us, beyond just sending a CV.
Please note: Only applications with both cover letter and CV will be considered.
Some important stuff we would like you to know
To meet our regulatory obligations as a licensed financial services company, TransferWise needs to take background checks on all new hires, which may include Criminal and Credit checks. Please discuss with the Recruiter if you have any concerns regarding this process.
At TransferWise we believe in fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. Therefore, we want to make sure that our recruitment process is accessible to everyone. So if you need any reasonable adjustments – at any point in the process – we’ll do our best to help. Just let us know what you need on your application form or reply with your request to the email we send you after you have applied. You might need a reasonable adjustment if you’ve got a disability. Or maybe you live overseas, and you’d prefer to meet us over Skype.
Please don’t send anything to the adjustments address if you’re a recruiter, or if you’re making a speculative application. We do work with recruiters from time to time – but only through LinkedIn. And we only accept job applications when a position is actually open. So you’re better off just checking the recruitment pages regularly.