For your first transfer from Singapore, we need to confirm your identity with a selfie of you holding your ID, and a separate image of your ID. We’ll also need to confirm your personal address (details of this are in their own section below).
You can use either of the following ID documents in the images:
- Your passport
- Your identity card (Pink/Blue NRIC)
You can upload your selfie here, and your ID here.
Proof of Address
To verify your address, we need a high quality image or scan of a valid address document which shows:
- Your name
- Your full address
- A date of issue
- A logo, or clear name of the sender (e.g. your bank, your local authority, your utilities provider, etc)
- The nature of the document (e.g. type of bill, subject of the letter, etc)
- Your name and address on the document must match those on your TransferWise profile
- Your utility bill - Gas, Electric, Phone (We cannot accept mobile phone bills)
- Your bank or credit card statement (You must show us a photo/scan of a physical letter or PDF copy of your statement)
- Your tax bill
- Your vehicle registration or tax
- Your photo driving licence showing your address and its expiry date
- Other government or financial institution issued document
- Your utility bill, bank statement, tax bill cannot be older than 3 months
- You can also show us a document from a Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) regulated institution which was issued within the last 12 months (e.g. a yearly tax bill).
You can upload your proof of address here.