The TransferWise card is currently available for all borderless account-holders in the UK and most of the EEA. There are a few exceptions, so check the list of countries where we deliver cards.
We just launched the TransferWise card in the US, too. It’s still in beta mode, and we’d love it if you’d try it out. Get invited here.
How to get the TransferWise card
1. Get a borderless account. Sign up and choose your first currency. You'll be able to add more currencies afterwards.
2. Order your TransferWise card. We’ll check personal details like your name and address. We’ll ask you to add a minimum of 20 GBP, USD, or your currency equivalent to your balance, too. This helps us confirm your identity. Once everything looks right, we’ll ship the new card to you.
3. Activate your TransferWise card. Once you receive your card, activate it by entering the 6-digit code. You’ll find it underneath your name on the front of your card. You can enter it here.
4. Memorise your pin (UK and EEA) or choose your PIN (US). If you’re in the UK, we’ll share your PIN with you in the app when you’re activating your card. And you can always select “Reveal PIN” for a reminder. If you’re in the US, you’ll need to choose your PIN yourself. Once you activate your card, we’ll ask you to enter it.
5. All done! Now you’ll be ready to spend, pretty much anywhere in the world. Just look for the Mastercard logo and you're good to go.