For customers invited to order a TransferWise card as part of our beta testing phase, we’ve removed some of the fees so you can test the product without worrying about the charges.
Here’s the pricing during beta. Don’t worry, we’ll let you know when the pricing changes come into effect and give you lots of notice so there’s no surprises.
Pricing during beta testing:
- Free to order a card
- Free ATM withdrawals overseas
- Free to pay using currencies in your account
- You only pay a small fee, between 0.35% and 1%, if you need to convert a currency in your account or to make a payment using your card.
TransferWise supports 96 currencies worldwide. If you pay in a currency not yet supported by TransferWise then we will charge you in GBP using the Mastercard exchange rate. See the list of supported currencies here.
Standard pricing after beta testing phase:
- Free to pay with currencies in your account
- Free ATM withdrawals up to £200 / month
- 2% fee to withdraw over £200 / month
- Small fee, between 0.35% and 1%, if you need to convert a currency.