Also, if you're adding money to your EUR borderless account, the guaranteed rate lasts 6 hours only.
Transfers to EUR
If you're making a transfer to Euros, you'll get a guaranteed rate which lasts between 1-3 working days depending on your sending currency.
This means the rate is locked until the same time on the next working day, in 2 working days, or in 3 working days.
As an example, if you create a transfer at 9am on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, your rate is locked until 9am on Monday (with 1 working day rate), Tues (with 2 working day rate) or Wed (with 3 working day rate).
- It's 1 working day from CAD, CHF, CZK, DKK, GBP, HUF, NOK, PLN, and SEK.
- It's 2 working days from AUD, BGN, HRK, JPY (after your first transfer from JPY), NZD, RON, and SGD.
- It's 3 working days from BRL.
- If you're transferring from USD, you'll get a guaranteed rate until 16:00 EST the next day.
- And we don't offer a guaranteed rate to Euros from CHF and CZK.
Transfers from EUR
If you're sending a transfer from Euros to any of the currencies listed below, you'll get a guaranteed rate for 2 working days.
This means your money needs to reach us within 48 hours of creating your transfer during the week, and by the same time on Tuesday if you create a transfer on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
The currencies are: