Also, if you're adding money to your EUR borderless account, the guaranteed rate lasts 6 hours only.
Transfers to EUR
If you're making a transfer to Euros, you'll get a guaranteed rate which lasts between 1-3 working days depending on your sending currency.
This means the rate is locked until the same time on the next working day, in 2 working days, or in 3 working days.
As an example, if you create a transfer at 9am on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, your rate is locked until 9am on Monday (with 1 working day rate), Tues (with 2 working day rate) or Wed (with 3 working day rate).
- It's 1 working day from CAD, CHF, CZK, DKK, GBP, HUF, NOK, PLN, and SEK.
- It's 2 working days from AUD, BGN, HRK, INR, JPY (after your first transfer from JPY), NZD, RON, and SGD.
- It's 3 working days from BRL.
- If you're transferring from USD, you'll get a guaranteed rate until 16:00 EST the next day.
- And we don't offer a guaranteed rate to Euros from CHF and CZK.
Transfers from EUR
If you're sending a transfer from Euros to any of the currencies listed below, you'll get a guaranteed rate for 2 working days.
This means your money needs to reach us within 48 hours of creating your transfer during the week, and by the same time on Tuesday if you create a transfer on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
The currencies are:
If your money doesn't reach us within the specified time, or the money you send isn't the full amount required for your transfer, your rate is no longer guaranteed. The rate for your transfer will be the mid-market rate at the time of conversion.