In order to make your life easier as a business customer though and to make sure that managing your TransferWise profile is as straightforward as possible, you can authorise a member of your business to be a contact between TransferWise and your business.
The authorised contact can carry out the following on TransferWise
- The authorised contact can modify transfer details using the 'self service' feature. They can also do this by contacting our support team.
- They can also request that we cancel a transfer that has not been completed.
- An authorised contact cannot create transfers, or request that we modify any of the profile details.
So that we can add an authorised contact, we would ask you to provide the following.
You can send us a letter from either a director of the business or an owner of the business. The letter must be signed and dated. Alternatively, a director or owner can send us an email from their own work email address (not a generic company email address) that states the following:
- Confirmation that the owner/director authorizes the named individual(s) to deal with day-to-day activities and communication between the business and TransferWise.
- Confirmation of the following details of the authorised contact(s):
- Full name
- Date of birth
- E-mail address used for work purposes
- Phone number
- Position in the company