Our methods are -
- verification partner checks
- bank account verification
- identity document confirmation
- address document confirmation
When sending money from EUR, GBP, HUF, RON, BGN, PLN, CZK or BRL, we’ll need to verify your information using the methods mentioned above when you transfer the following amounts:
- 1000€ (in one transfer) - 1 method
- 15,000€ (either in one transfer, or across multiple transfers) - combination of 2 methods
Some of the countries we operate in have differing regulations which require us to ask for additional documents from you. These can be requested as soon as you start using TransferWise, or as your first transfer is being set up.
If you are sending money from USD, AUD, NZD, SGD, JPY or sending money to USD, TRY or COP we may ask for information earlier or extra information from you while setting up the transfer. We may also need you to confirm things that are specific to the country you’re sending money to or from. We’ll let you know while doing it and before you send us money.