You can now use TransferWise to make international payments directly from your N26 account by following the simple steps below.
1. From the main menu (middle button at the bottom of your screen), select 'Transfer'
2. Select 'Add New Recipient' (or you can choose an existing recipient if you've paid them before)
3. Tick 'Foreign Currency Transfer', and complete your recipient's details, including the currency you want them to receive.
4. Enter the amount you want to send
5. Enter a message or skip it
6. Hit continue and review your transfer (Click the arrow above the amount 'Recipient gets' to see the TransferWise fee for the transfer and the estimated exchange rate).
7. Hit 'send' and enter your transfer code to confirm the payment.
8. Your money is paid into TransferWise, we convert it, and your transfer is on its way!
You can use TransferWise and N26 to send transfers to the following currencies:
*The limit for payments to USD is $24,000.
If you're not currently an N26 user, you can open an account here. If you don't yet have the mobile app, you can download it here.
Please note -
Once you've connected your TransferWise account to your N26 account, this is done and you won't need to do this again.
We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as your transfer is complete. We'll also notify your recipient if you provide their e-mail address.
If you encounter any issues with your transfer, or simply have any questions, please contact the N26 support team who will be happy to help.