Document 1 should be a credit card statement or a bank account statement that is:
- The most recently issued statement.
- An original PDF download from the issuer’s website or banking app (we can't accept scans, photos, or screenshots).
Document 2 should be one of the following:
- a utility bill (gas, electric, water)
- T4 statement
- CRA Document (a document issued by the Canada Revenue agency, such as a Notice of Assessment, Installment Reminder/Receipt, GST Refund Letter, or a Benefits Statement)
- Investment Account Statement (i.e. Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP), Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC))
- Record of Employment
The documents listed above must meet the following requirements:
- It must be the most recently issued version of the document
- It must be an original PDF download, either acquired direct from the issuer’s website or acquired via an email sent to you from the issuer with the document attached - We cannot accept scans, photos, or screenshots of the statement
You can upload your second document here.