To understand if you'll need to be verified:
- Your transfer is $1,000 CAD or more, or all of your transfers in 24 hours add up to $1,000 CAD or more.
- You're sending CAD from your bank account or CAD balance.
- You use a Canadian address for your TransferWise account.
A bank or credit card statement that's:
- Original, electronically-issued PDF downloaded from your bank’s website or app (no scans, photos, or screenshots).
- A real statement 一 not a print-screen version of your account activity or screenshot of your online banking details.
- Dated within the past month.
A PDF with the address on your TransferWise account, like:
- Utility bill (gas, electric, water, cable/internet).
- Mobile bill from an annual contract.
- T4 statement.
- CRA document.
- Investment account Statement, like a Registered Retirement Savings Plan or Guaranteed Investment Certificate.
- Record of Employment that’s Issued by the Canadian Government, not an employer.
- Canada Pension Plan.
- Mortgage or other loan statement.
You can upload your second document here.
Document 3 (Quebec residents only)
A government - issued photo ID, like:
- Driver's licence.
- National identity card.