- From GBP transfers with UK cards, up to £10000
- From EUR transfers with cards issued in Finland, France, Italy, Ireland, Germany, Belgium, Monaco, San Marino and Spain, up to 2000€
- From USD transfers with US cards, up to $2000 per day, and $8000 per week as long as you're in a licensed state
- From AUD transfers with Australian cards, up to A$2000
- From CHF transfers with Swiss cards, up to 2000Fr.
- From DKK transfers with Danish cards, up to 15,000kr.
- From SEK transfers with Swedish cards, up to 20,000kr.
- From SGD transfers with Singaporean cards, up to S$3500
- From NOK transfers with Norwegian cards, up to 20000 kr
- From PLN transfers with Polish cards, up to 9000 ZŁ
Apple Pay has same pricing as our normal card fee. These will also be shown on screen before you confirm your payment. Apple Pay participating banks and card issuers in Asia-Pacific, Europe and the Middle East, Canada, Latin America and the United States.
Once you've gone through Apple's authentication process, you should see a success screen showing that the payment was successful. We'll then receive your money instantly and get your payment sorted as soon as possible.
If for some reason the payment was unsuccessful, you will see an error message explaining why. If for whatever reason this error message is not clear, please don't hesitate to get in touch with customer support.