- From GBP transfers with UK cards, up to £2000
- From EUR transfers with cards issued in France, Italy and Spain, up to 2000€
- From USD transfers with US cards, up to $1000 per day, and $4000 per week as long as you're in a licensed state
- From AUD transfers with Australian cards, up toA$2000
- From CHF transfers with Swiss cards, up to 2000Fr.
Sending money to TransferWise via Apple Pay works exactly the same way that normal Apple Pay payments work. So if you've used it before, it will be exactly the same - all you have to do is click the 'Pay' button with the Apple logo and follow the steps.
If you choose to pay with a credit card linked to your Apple Pay, you'll be charged our normal card fee. These will also be shown on screen before you confirm your payment.
Once you've gone through Apple's authentication process, you should see a success screen showing that the payment was successful. We'll then receive your money instantly and get your payment sorted as soon as possible.
If for some reason the payment was unsuccessful, you will see an error message explaining why. If for whatever reason this error message is not clear, please don't hesitate to get in touch with customer support.