SOFORT by Klarna
With Sofort by Klarna, you can quickly yet safely pay for your transfer online. After choosing this payment method, you'll be taken to the Sofort website
first to securely authorize the transaction. Once that's done and the payment is initiated, we will receive the transaction confirmation.
How can I pay via SOFORT?
On the last step of your TransferWise transfer ("Pay"), simply choose SOFORT.
- Available for members with a EUR bank account in Austria, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland or the Netherlands which supports SOFORT integration.
- SOFORT deposits usually reach us within a few minutes. But, for some transfers, it might also take from 1 to 2 working days. The estimated arrival time you'll see when creating a TransferWise transfer should reflect how long will it take.
- SOFORT payments are limited to 25,000 EUR per 24 hours.
- SOFORT refunds will take 1-2 business days to appear in your bank account.
- The name on the bank account sending the SOFORT payment must match the name on your TransferWise profile. If it does not, please note that your transfer will be delayed and potentially cancelled.