- Make sure you're logged into your profile
- Click on Activity tab to your left
- Click on the transfer you want to cancel and choose Cancel
- In a window that pops up, provide the refund details if you paid by bank transfer. Please make sure these are the same details of the bank account that your money was sent from.
- Scroll to the bottom and confirm the cancellation
Once this is done, you will get an email from us confirming that your transfer has been successfully cancelled.
Please note - It's not possible to cancel a transfer once your money has been converted. You can keep up to speed with the progress of your transfer by clicking it once logged into your TransferWise profile.
For more information on how long refunds take, please see the relevant page for the currency that you have sent.