1) Make sure you're logged into your profile
2) Click on "Transfers" in the upper bar of the screen
3) Choose the transfer you wish to cancel and put your mouse pointer over it
4) Click "Cancel". This action opens a new window with your transfer
5) If you made a bank transfer, please provide refund details in the provided fields. Please make sure these are the same details of the bank account that your money was sent from.
6) Scroll all the way down and click "Cancel" again to confirm the cancellation
Once this is done, you will get an email from us confirming that your transfer has been successfully cancelled.
Please note - It's not possible to cancel a transfer once your money has been converted. You can keep up to speed with the progress of your transfer by clicking it once logged into your TransferWise profile.
For more information on how long refunds take, please see here.