Contact Us

Bank Transfer: Forgot the reference?

If you did not include your unique reference number (beginning with P or TWSCH) with your bank transfer to us or you think this may not have been correctly forwarded by the bank, you will need to send us a proof of payment document.

Please send this as an attachment to an email to We'll use it to identify your money.

Was this article helpful?