If you’re a small business in the UK that operates overseas, TransferWise could save you a lot of time and money when you pay invoices in foreign currencies, compared to your bank or PayPal.
That’s because TransferWise lets you pay invoices in over 40 currencies straight from our website or app – using the mid-market exchange rate. Other providers typically markup the exchange rate, which can make it up to 8x more expensive. And unlike wire transfers, TransferWise transfers are fast – making it easier to pay on time.
"When the invoice isn't in your local currency, it makes most sense to utilize TransferWise." –Tuukka Koskinen, COO and founder of Zervant, a company offering businesses free invoicing software
TransferWise also makes it easy to pay out the right amount – in whatever currency the invoice is billed in. So if the invoice is billed in pounds, our calculator can show you exactly what your recipient will receive in their currency. And if it's billed in their currency, the calculator will tell you the excact amount you need to send in pounds.
And with our great exchange rate, you'll also do your recipients a solid. See out how much more a vendor in Germany would receive if you paid a £10,000 invoice using TransferWise.
Find out more about how we calculated this here.
It also doesn’t matter if the invoice is paper or electronic – all you need are your recipient’s bank details or email address to get them their money. It will go right into their bank account, or they’ll receive an email on how to collect their payment.
An overview of how to pay invoices with TransferWise:
- Make foreign currency payments to vendors in more than 60 countries. All you need are their bank details or email address.
- Always get the real exchange rate – with no costly markup.
- Use our calculator to make it easy to send the correct amount – regardless if the invoice is billed in your currency, or theirs.
- Create and send up to 1,000 transfers with just one payment with the batch payments tool – by simply uploading a file. It’s a great way to simplify recurring invoices.
- Add money in over 40 different currencies directly to your account. Use that to fund your payments.
- Convert between currencies instantly – just pay a small fee each time you you do.
- Send USD to vendors with USD-denominated accounts – regardless of if their bank account is in the US.
- For businesses that want to automate their payouts, learn more about the TransferWise API and how to integrate it with your business.
Do you also need to receive money or get paid? TransferWise is a great alternative to an overseas bank account. The account comes with local account details for the US, Eurozone, Australia, and the UK – but you don’t need a local address. It’s like having a domestic bank account in each of those countries – so you can avoid receiving fees. And since you can hold over 40 currencies, you can use the money you receive to send payments – all from your one account.
Ready to sign up? Create your free account by clicking here.
Or read here for more information about paying invoices.
TransferWise will save you time and money when paying overseas invoices, and make the process much easier.
Already use us? Why not invite your friends? At TransferWise, we have a nice referral program. Invite your friends and family to send money with us from your account and we’ll give them a free first transfer. And for every 3 of them who make a transfer, we’ll give you a cash reward.
**คุณยังคงใช้ธนาคารหรือนายหน้า ในการส่งเงินไปยังประเทศไทยอยู่รึเปล่า? TransferWise เป็นอีกหนึ่งตัวเลือก ที่จะช่วยให้คุณส่งเงินปอนด์...
คุณยังคงใช้ธนาคารหรือนายหน้า ในการส่งเงินไปยังประเทศไทยอยู่รึเปล่า? TransferWise เป็นอีกหนึ่งตัวเลือก ที่จะช่วยให้คุณส่งเงินปอนด์...
If you’re a freelancer living in the UK with clients overseas, TransferWise could save you a lot of money when you get paid, compared to your bank or...
Still using a bank or a broker to send money to India? There’s now a smarter, cheaper way.If you send euros to India, TransferWise could save you a lot of...
Still using a bank or a broker to send money to the UK? There’s now a smarter, cheaper way.If you send euros to the UK, TransferWise could save you a lot of...
Ever since the creation of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, the landscape of both currency and finance in general has changed. Cryptocurrencies are...