As of October 2019: Check out the latest update on multi-user access here
A couple of months ago, we shared an update on the progress of our new multi-user access feature, which will let multiple people use one TransferWise for Business account. Today, we’re excited to share another update on our beta, and how close we are to releasing it for everyone.
Multi-user access is the most requested feature from our business customers. Many businesses need multiple people, such as employees, contractors, or accountants, to have access to their finances. This makes it easier to delegate work and efficiently do things like process invoices, run payroll, track spending, and more.
We've spoken to hundreds of businesses over the past year to learn what they need from multi-user access, and to understand their expectations.
We’re well on our way, but not all the features we want to offer are in place — yet. We started with the most common requests and will roll those out first.
But keep in mind that this first release will not be the final one. We are dedicated to building a feature that gives everyone exactly what they need. It's just that some things may take a bit more time.
We really want to get this right.
We’re excited to have given more than 100 TransferWise for Business customers access to an early release of multi-user access. They're helping us find glitches and letting us know what could be better.
Their feedback has already helped us make the end product better for everyone. If you’d like to be part of the beta, join the waitlist here.
We plan to keep updating this section as the beta progresses.
What’s in the current beta
- Account owners can add “sub-users” in a view-only role. This means other users can track account activity and do reporting. They can’t make payments or manage account settings
- Please note — right now our customer support team has to manually add a sub-user, but we’re working on automating it
Updates we’re working on
- Access a list of who is currently connected to your account
- Invite new people to your account
- Assign new people a role — i.e., decide what permission they have
- Easily remove people from your account
Updates we’re still thinking about
- Letting account owners give others full access to their account (say your partner, boss, or CEO)
- Dual authorisation, which means people can set up payments that need to be approved by the account owner
If you’re interested in helping shape multi-user access, you can sign up to join the beta here. We’ll be in touch!
Effortlessly manage your finances, integrate payments and get VAT ready. Find an accounting software that’s right for your business with the help of our guide.
Looking for an API integration to automate payments and streamline workflows for your small business? Check out some of the API options for payouts.
Looking to start an ecommerce business? Read our ecommerce platform guide to help find the best option for you.
Small Business or a start-up? Check out this list of productivity apps to improve the productivity and efficiency of your team.
Payroll software is vital for the running of a small business. Read this guide for an overview of 5 payroll services to help you pay your employees.
Multi-user access is the most requested feature from our business customers, and we’re working hard to make it happen. Stay up to date with all the latest...